Contact Us

 If you think a child is being harmed or neglected, contact CFS at 1-866-345-9241. 
Note: If this is an emergency, contact your local police emergency number.

If you are a parent in need of support with your children, contact the number above to get information about CFS in your area or see the Child and Family Services Contacts.

To contact an office in your area, please visit Families Locations.  

For information related to careers with the Manitoba government, please visit Resources for Residents.

Please fill in the following form to send a message to the Department of Families in Manitoba, Canada. To help redirect your inquiry choose a topic from the menu below. If your question or comment relates to more that one topic, please choose "other" from the menu list.  

Do you require a response?


If you can't locate a government contact from our site, you can search the phone book. For all general inquiries contact Manitoba Government Inquiry using the phone numbers listed below.

Tel: 204-945-3744
Toll Free in North America: 1-866-626-4862
TTY: 204-945-4796