Landlord graphic



The branch offers two programs for landlords who want to upgrade their residential complexes - the Whole Complex Rehabilitation Scheme and Specified Unit Rehabilitation Scheme.

Click on the appropriate link below to find the forms and information you need to begin the rehabilitation process.

Rehabilitation Complex

Rehabilitation Specified Unit

back to top