Education and Outreach Services
Education and Outreach Services offers free, non-partisan educational programming that is curriculum-based and designed to give students a better understanding of the Legislative Assembly and our parliamentary system. These programs are offered across the province both in-person and virtually.
- Classroom in the Legislature
- Come and visit our classroom in the Legislature! Book a 60 minute interactive classroom program that is non-partisan and curriculum based. Students will participate in a lesson designed to teach them about the Assembly, and an interactive game which will help them form a concrete understanding of new terms!
- Virtual Classroom in the Legislature
- Utilizing online video conferencing software, we can visit you right in your classroom! This 60 minute, curriculum-based program will give information to students about the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba and our parliamentary democracy.
- School Visits
- If you are not able to visit us in the Legislative building, we can visit your classroom! This 90-minute program includes a curriculum-based lesson, an interactive game, and a mock bill debate.
|Education and Outreach Services
Room 4 Legislative Building