Where to send your request for access

Send your request for access to the public body that has the records you would like to see.

For example, if you are a client of a program administered by Sport, Culture, Heritage and Tourism and you would like to view your file, send your FIPPA request for access to that department.

To make a request for records from a government department, please use the Online Request Portal:

For assistance in determining which public body holds the information you are requesting, please email fippa@gov.mb.ca or call 204-945-1252.

To locate contact information for Access and Privacy Coordinators of public bodies under FIPPA, click on the appropriate section below, or type the public body name into the search box and click `Enter'.