Residential Care Licensing

Residential Care Licensing is responsible for licensing all Home Shares and Shift-Staffed Homes for  Community Living disABILITY Services. They also have responsibility for licensing residences for adults with an intellectual disability or with frailty or cognitive impairment related to aging.

Residential Care Licensing makes sure that these residences meet health and safety standards, and well-being of residents.

For more information about Residential Care Licensing, you can contact your Community Service Worker or the Department of Families office closest to your home.