Enhancing health and wellness through testing, research and education.
The clients of the CPL include the following:
- Physicians and other practitioners, to whom we provide screening and diagnostic information derived from laboratory analysis.
- Manitoba Health staff in support of disease control programs, e.g. sexually transmitted disease and Environmental Health.
- Medical Officers of Health, Public Health Inspectors, Public Health Nurses, for whom we assist in investigating outbreaks and cases of public health significance.
- Other laboratories, who use CPL as a referral centre for special tests.
- The University of Manitoba, for which we provide teaching and research opportunities.
- Investigators and researchers, who we assist as collaborators in Public Health studies, investigations or research projects.
- Students, associates and others who benefit from our consultation, training and research functions.
|Cadham Provincial Laboratory
750 William Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3E 3J7
Phone: (204) 945-6123
Fax: (204) 786-4770